Hey guys! So I am doing a class project about Fairhaven and I was wondering if you went to the concert tonight you wouldn't mind just writing what you thought about the show and what your favorite part of the show was. If you were unable to make it, what do you like most about Fairhaven's music? Thanks!
I enjoyed when they performed "Forgot You"!
ReplyDeleteThe drum free style jam was a lot of fun, too!
Fairhaven not only plays great music but has great stage presence as well! Tons of energy to get the crowd excited and pumped can turn anyone into a fan!
ReplyDelete...and drum freestyles are always a plus!
Awesome show. Great music. I really enjoyed watching them perform live. Not only do they play fantastic music, they are also all really nice in person. All together, it was a top notch performance and i'd suggest it to anyone in a heartbeat
ReplyDeleteI was not able to make it to the concert, but i do listen to Fairhaven all the time. It is very unique how they have a piano because you dont see to many bands these days with pianists. I think they are a great band with great music and would highly recommend it to anyone.
ReplyDeleteThe show was absolutly amazing, they accented Neon Trees very well, and got the crowd pumped up because they were the opening band. I know that most people have not heard of them before the concert but as soon as they came on, they went crazy and I would say many of the people at the concert now listen to them. MY favorite part was definatly the drum solo, they just were having such a good time and putting on an even better show!
ReplyDelete-Eric Hartley
Fairhaven’s shows are always fun to go to, their song is unique and the drum solo at their most recent show was awesome to watch!
ReplyDeleteFairhaven is great to listen to when you are just hanging around. I saw them play last year in Providence and thought they did an amazing cover of “Use Somebody”. I can’t wait to make it to some of their shows this summer!
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of fun at this concert! Their music was really catchy and it was cool that they covered “forget you”. I agree with dwprice12, think it’s great that they have a piano in their band, that’s an instrument that you don’t see around that much but it gives the songs a nice sound.
ReplyDelete